Monday, November 17, 2008

What's the Future Hold???

I want to get you thinking about what the future holds for us at First Baptist Smithville.

Church, would you dare to dream? Church, would you dare to think that we could be more than we are now...so much more?

Will our dreams come true because we will dream small dreams? I pray not.

I remember a few points in my life where someone asked me the question, "Mark, where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Intriguing question. The question shows how big or small your vision is. It shows how big or small your world is. It shows what your priorities are.

So...church, where do you see yourself in 5 years? Dream big. I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, this comment is not directly related to this posting. Or is it?

It is about your lesson on missions Wed. nite. So it might be very much relative to the future of the church.

I liked the way you traced the history of missions.

So here is my thought: I wish you
would publish this history in a brief paper that would be available for church members to read. This is just a thought!!!!

Mark said...

Thanks Jack. I'll consider doing so, but you might have to stay on me about it b/c we've got a busy Spring coming up.

Anonymous said...

Understand.